Alligators 'n Roadkill

Alligators 'n Roadkill
On The Road

Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I can drive

May 11, 2009
oh, btw, I forgot......when I went back on Tuesday to get the certificado, I learned that (naturally) there is no such thing as obtaining this silly certification.......we had to get a special form, from the window next to Ventana #2, then take that for stamps, and fill it out, only to have Ventana #2 tell us that it will take another fifteen days for said certificado to be prepared, and guess where we have to go to get it?! That's right! Back to door #3, where we were told we had to go elsewhere to get it!!!!

Really beginning to enjoy this experience........we both have managed to obtain our Tico drivers' licenses, and I have already made reservations for next month's trip to La Uruca......

No comments:

Post a Comment