Alligators 'n Roadkill

Alligators 'n Roadkill
On The Road

Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gotta begin someplace, I guess

I was born............nah, that's been done before, hasn't it? I have started and stopped this process many times over the last few years, and now think it needs to go forward. I'm tired of reading all these vapid, ME, ME, ME posts on too many forums (why isn't the plural of forum, fora?), mostly about Costa Rica. So, I decided it might be better to say what I want, when I want, where I want - apropos of nothing - and y'all can either read it, reject it, ignore it, or whatever blows your skirt.

I think I'll start by stealing some stuff I already wrote, describing our process of becoming legal residents of Costa Rica, so let me go look for that stuff now........
Hey! I found it, and you're either the winner, or the loser, depending on your viewpoint....So, stay tuned, and I'll try to post them spread out just a bit, so they won't be too much for one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment