I guess it might be a good idea to acknowledge some of the pending/current goings on for the extended Dungan family about now.
This weekend just ended saw our daughter, Blanca, and her family traveling to Austin, from Arlington on Saturday. First, they picked up Andy, the oldest boy, at the airport in Austin, and then they all attended the UT vs. Florida Atlantic Football game. They then got together with Blanca's two brothers, who live in Austin (AD & Bucko), and partied.
This week will also mark these special occasions:
- 22nd – birthday of AD²'s bro-in-law, Gene Perez. Happy Birthday, Gene.
- 23rd – Anniversary of youngest brother, David, and his wife, Sue. Happy Anniversary!
- 24th - birthday of our favorite niece, Melissa. Happy Birthday, Meli.
4. 25th – birthday of older brother, Dennis. Happy Birthday, Bro.
5. 25th – Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for, here, and want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hope to do what everyone else does, too, and watch football until I fall asleep in front of the TV.
6. 26th – The most happiest of all occasions, a wedding! Big Brother Mike, and his lady, Miss CJ, will tie the knot in Virginia, which used to be known as the state for Lovers (lovers of what, I know not). Felicitations and congratulations to you both!
7. 30th – birthday of our youngest, Andrew. Happy Birthday, Bucko!
Hope everyone has a great week. We will try for one down here!