Alligators 'n Roadkill

Alligators 'n Roadkill
On The Road

Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

2000 Redux

I am nearly speechless this morning, as I woke to the news that the dumbing of America is finally complete.  We have elected the very worst of the worst, and I greatly fear for my children and grandchildren.

I anticipate that it will not be long before people like me, who dare to say anything negative about this cretin will be labeled as unpatriotic, traitors, or worse.  I fear the threat of violence to all about me, as we do not own gunz, as we live on the border, and as we have Mexican roots.

I know that things will be even worse than my worst nightmares, since this nation also no longer has anything resembling what used to be called the Fourth Estate, and our education system has failed us.

God save us, because we have failed to do so for our selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment